StarLab Indonesia prepares young Indonesians’ generations (aged 6 to 17 years) to get to know the technology and its application. Coding has become a new literacy that children need to know and learn.
The StarLab curriculum is structured so that students can learn about “coding with fun”. Why do learning coding is necessary for children?
- Coding helps children learn to solve their problems in a structured way.
- Coding helps children develop their perseverance. Children learn to keep trying.
- Coding teaches children how to think in an efficient way.
- Coding makes children develop their creativity.
- Coding is a skill that is needed by children in the future. There are large business opportunities still open for software development. In the future, computer already take all of our live aspects.
- With coding, children can learn mathematics in a fun way too.